The Aalborg Portland Holding Group contains activities in Nordic & Baltic, Belgium, Overseas and Turkey.
Nordic & Baltic
The Nordic & Baltic Region consists of Aalborg Portland A/S
and Unicon A/S
Aalborg Portland A/S
– a leading cement producer in the Nordic region which produces grey and white cement at its plant in Aalborg. The products are sold in Denmark, USA and neighbouring countries.
– a leading supplier of ready-mixed concrete in the Nordic region. Unicon is market leader in the Nordic region. Production takes place at 80 plants in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Quarrying and sale of aggregates (mainly granite and gravel) from 15 sites in Denmark and Sweden.
, Compagnie des Ciments Belges
– One of the largest producers of cement, ready-mixed concrete and aggregates in Belgium. Production takes place at one cement factory, 10 ready-mixed concrete plants and two quarries.
World-leading producer of white cement. Production at large plants in USA, Egypt, Malaysia and China. The white cement is sold to a number of markets worldwide.
Cimentas İzmir Çimento Fabrikası Türk A.Ş
. – within the greatest cement groups in Turkey due to its productions capacity. Strategically located within the largest domestic markets as Marmara and Aegean regions, and is also present in the emerging markets of Kars and Elazig, in the Eastern part of the country.
processes and recycles waste in Turkey and UK.
Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o.
– Aalborg Portland Holding Group holds 49% of the shares in in Ecol-Unicon in Poland – the leader in products and engineering solutions in the water treatment and environmental business in Poland. nd.
Vianini Pipe Ltd.
– In the USA, mainly in the North-east Coast, the fully owned subsidiary Vianini Pipe Ltd. engineers and manufactures a large set of solutions in precast reinforced concrete products.